Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Cat Burglar

Hi all! We had an excellent day today - went to Pet People with Mom, Dad & Mimi. The really nice lady there gave us some treats, which were awesome. She even gave us a doggie bag to take home. We bought a bunch of stuff to munch on - well, actually, mom bought it for us, 'cuz we don't have pockets to hold money or credit cards.
Funny thing was, I was wrongfully accused of thieving a bagel snack from one of the bins. Apparently, there's something called "security cameras", and allegedly there are surveillance photos of a dog that certain people claim resembles me, trying to snag a freebie. As you can see from these photos, the suspect looks nothing like me, becuz I'm a red dapple, and this dog is clearly black and white:




Also, it appears that my sister may also have been implicated in this alleged heist:

The good news was that nobody got charged. Thank goodness for that, because my dad said he wasn't gonna post bail if the cops were called. Also, one of our friends, Bliss, showed up, so getting cuffed would have been embarassing.
All's well that ends well, as they say. At least, I think they say that. So, as always, good night and good treats!

Patricia Ophelia

No comments:

Post a Comment