Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mimi's 4th Chemo Treatment

Today was Mimi's 4th chemo treatment. Mom dropped Mimi off at the vet's first then I went to daycare with mom. Daycare was okay; I don't like to play with the other dogs, but I do love when the ladies carry me around. I had lunch with mom and she shared her yogurt with me. Later in the afternoon, mom picked up Mimi from the vet's and brought her over so we could all go home. Mom said that everything went well for Mimi. Her tail was wagging and she was even jumping and barking when mom was making dinner tonight. I hope she continues to feel good, although mom and dad are prepared if Mimi does get sick. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted, until then Mimi and I will snooze on mom and dad's bed, buried in all the blankets.
Good night and good treats.
P-Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment