Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mimi's back!!!!!!


Yee-hah! Mom brought Mimi back from the hospital today! She's doing fine, bouncing around and wagging like crazy. I, on the other hand, have been a wreck. Although I got to sleep in the Big Bed last night, I was very stressed out today, alone in the cage. I was so upset when Mom and Dad went to work that I tried pulling the blanket on top of the cage through the cage itself. Plus, I must've barked and cried all day - so much that I'm hoarse and wheezey. Anyway, I'm just glad my sister's back and OK (but don't tell her that). Mom & Dad were saying something about Mimi getting Keno, but I don't know - she's not really into gambling. In any event, I'm glad things are getting back to normal here. I'll keep you posted.
Good night, and good treats!
P-Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment