Thursday, April 1, 2010


Hey, what gives?! I go to the vet on Monday for 1 stinky tooth removal, and they take out 3! That's not fair. I got nada for breakfast that day, and the crummy tooth fairy didn't even cough up any treats. Cheapskate! I'm tellin' ya, I wuz robbed! But the pain meds were pretty good.... Anyhoo, I'm feeling fine now, inhaling my kibble as usual. Mimi's also doing OK, although she's been a little under the weather recently - it might be allergies, so Mom & Dad have her on Benadryl (per the doctor's orders, of course). Well, gotta run - I have some napping to do. This is your roving rover, Patty, signing off.

2 comments:

  1. aw, at least u don't have any more teeth problems to worry about!

    hugs,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're both feeling better. The toofer fairy is over rated. It's Santa that brings the good stuff. My two Dox's agree. :) Xo

    ReplyDelete